Why Should You Participate?
Careers Conclave gives you the chance to meet employers face-to-face, and to learn about current vacancies and opportunities available. The recruiters are trying to market their organisations to you.
However, the career conclave and fairs are also an opportunity for you to market yourself to potential employers. Often the stands will be manned by recruitment staff and / or senior managers, who may also review future applications. They may remember meeting you at the fair, and so making a positive impression may help you make a later, successful application. If you’ve been particularly impressive they may even ask for your name and contact details, and watch out for your name as applications come in.
It can be difficult for alumni to stand out at Fairs; there are so many people there and it can seem overwhelming. Being prepared is the best way to make a good impression and get noticed.
- Leading corporates will be exhibiting at the event
- Interact with corporate recruiters having open job positions
- Get to hear from employers about career growth
- Network with fellow Alumni across sectors
- Welcome keynote by the Australian High Commissioner to India, H.E. Harinder Sidhu
- Workshop on “How to Make an Impact on Employers”
- Power Panel Discussion – “Leadership for Global Careers” featuring Senior HR Leaders
- Networking over cocktails
Share the joy